|
I hope to fill this blog with my costuming projects. And possibly other projects as I become inspired (and unhindered by everyday life). I am not a professional seamstress by any stretch of the imagination but I can stitch two pieces of fabric together and maybe add ears and a tail. I do not have many projects under my belt. I have made two Star Wars costumes to attend the Star Wars conventions in 2002 and 2005. I also made my boyfriend a Samurai costume one year for Halloween. But I have lots of projects on my wish list; a couple gowns from Narnia, an outfit from Serenity and of course more Star Wars costumes. I bought a house this year and always wanted a craft room. So I am working on converting half of my office space into a decent workspace for sewing and the like. That is the first project I am tackling this weekend.
|