Friday, September 01, 2006

Coupons and September Sales

It's Labor Day Weekend and you know that means SALES! September is also National Sewing Month so there should be more great sales to come this month. Who thinks of these things anyway. Was some old lady slaving over her serger, thinking, "We Seamstresses do not get any recognition for designing clothes to hide ugly bodies. We need a whole month to honor our profession!" Well, maybe it didn't go down like that.

Hancock's e-mail sales notice: 50% off entire stock sewing, quilting and craft notions, Mountain fleece prints, suede and Mundial scissors (in store only) Up to 75% storewide savings. This 40% coupon can be used online or in store.


Joann's online coupon.


Joann always has some sale going on and sometimes it's a pain because I will get a 50% coupon off the regular price of something and it will be on sale. So I can't get it for 50% off but whatever the sale price is which is usually 30-40% off. They are very clever those Joann marketing folks. Here is a listing of their sale items.

Joann.com also revamped their look and expanded some of their lines such as their scrapbooking supplies. It's a good thing I put my scrapbooking on the back-burner, I have a weakness for pretty paper and embellishments.

Posted by T'aowyn :: 7:39 AM :: 0 comments:

---------------oOo---------------