Monday, June 04, 2007

Apronpalooza!

I really stink at updating this blog but I haven't made anything recently so there you have it. I have however come across an AWESOME contest, Apronpalooza!

The aprons that Nan is giving away are gorgeous and entering the contests is super easy but you can only enter once per person.

The apron I made is not as chic as the ones from Jessie Steele but I love it because it has my current fave color combo, brown and blue. The fabric is cute and the best part, I got it in the clearance bin.

I did go to a baby shower this weekend and I made a burp cloth and monogram onesie like the one I made for my sister (previous post). I made some geeky geeky for the benefit of the dad who is an RPGer (plays role playing games).

Posted by T'aowyn :: 7:14 PM :: 1 comments:

---------------oOo---------------