|
Even before I started this blog, I struggled with how I wanted it to look. There are lots of free templates available that one can tweak and lend a little personal flair to but it's still not truly one of a kind. I can't tell you how many templates I went through and even now, it's not what I envisioned. In all my blog surfing, I also amassed a list of about 10 blog designers. One of the designers whose style I really like is Bluebird Blogs. Susie designs blogs using illustrated art and real life photos beautifully and consistently. Most of the designers I researched typically design with just illustrated artwork and do very little with photos, which I find limiting. I happen to have a photo that I have been hanging on to for a bit until I found the right person to design a template for me.
|