|
![]() I have been slacking. I started on a project a month ago and have not had the motivation to finish it. I made excises like I need a serger or I need a new sewing machine. But I have decided that I need to stop with the excuses and stop with the buying of the patterns and fabric and start with the cutting and sewing. I am making Inara Serra's black jumpsuit (second from the left) from Serenity. I scoured the internet for close-up pictures of the outfit and was lucky to find this from The Prop Store of London. It gives me details of the back of the top and the obi (cumberbund), especially the top closure and how the obi hooks. The patterns I found that resemble the outfit: Simplicity 4145 - Bodice (view B) and pants (view E) Butterick 6698 - Obi pattern, view C
|